Most likely, you're aware that meal planning can reduce your stress and save you time. And while these are important reasons why you should have a regular meal planning routine, that's only part of the picture.
Truly effective meal planning, when approached at a deeper level, can have a dramatic impact in areas where you set your highest priority goals - such as health, finances, relationships, and even community and global impact. That's what "Transformational Meal Planning" is all about.
First, this course guides you through the goal setting and prioritization process, which is a critical step before you even start choosing recipes.
Next, the course shows you how to create six recurring weekly meal plans that will powerfully support your personalized goals.
Your primary outcomes from this course will be the following:
- Top 2 - 3 meal planning goals clearly identified for you and your family for your current stage in life, and
- Six weeks of full recurring meal plans to bring you closer to your goals every day. These meal plans will include all meals and snacks and reusable, editable grocery lists.
To help ensure your success, this course also will provide you with the following tools:
- The ability to easily cycle through these six weeks of meal plans without change if desired, or to easily make adjustments whenever you need.
- Freedom from recipe clutter and overwhelm, and at the same time, creative sources of meal inspiration whenever you want it.
- A personalized action plan for meal prep that works for your busy schedule.
- A strategy for reviewing, updating, and maintaining your meal planning goals and recurring meal plans as needed going forward.
Take a look at the self-guided course curriculum we'll embark on together!
Also... I heard you like bonuses!
To celebrate the launch of this new course, and for a limited time, I'm offering a series of FREE bonuses with this course! To help you get started with your meal planning journey, I've created four complete weekly meal plans including all meals and snacks, recipes, and editable shopping lists. You can either use these plans without changing them, or you can try certain days or recipes that catch your eye or align with your goals.
All of the plans are gluten free and include the following:
- Vegan meal plan
- Vegetarian meal plan
- Pescatarian meal plan (meaning it includes seafood)
- Timed nutrition meal plan (If you don't know what timed nutrition is, you'll learn about it in the course!)
Katrina lives in a picturesque corner of Vermont and has been meal planning for her family since 2008. Over the years, she has developed successful approaches to meal planning for a wide range of needs, including food sensitivities and allergies, medical conditions, special diets (such as Paleo and timed nutrition), tight budgets, and picky eaters. She also lost over 60 pounds with meal planning as one of her primary weight management tools. Katrina is author of the blog gf-veg.com, where she shares recipes, product reviews, and meal inspiration for gluten free vegans, vegetarians, and pescatarians.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you so much for putting together this meal planning course full of tips and doable action steps! The suggestions you had for meal prep helped me choose which style fits our family best. Each assignment made me think, but it also proved that meal planning doesn’t have to take an overwhelming amount of time! A little effort to make a plan goes a long way! I’ve now created two menus, and I’m working on my third. This is an excellent course — definitely worth checking out!
- Alyssa, West Virginia
Meal planning has been transformative for my family, and I know it can be for you as well.
I am truly excited to share all the lessons, approaches, and tips that I've learned with you. The initial time investment for this process will pay off richly with great reward for years to come in the areas that you choose - whether you have goals in health, relationships, finances, happiness or other priorities. I look forward to seeing you in the course, and I especially look forward to hearing about your success!